From the Tutorials Section
You can never have enough 2d people. I’ve always said that, and this is true and more when it comes to 3d people. But to be more specific, it is really about the variety of motion that we need. More mocap animation without the complexity of capturing it. That is where ActorCore comes to play as you’ll see Paco Barruguer’s work with it in Blender.
Become a raumgleiter! CGI Artist wanted.
We are virtual globetrotters – founded in 2000 and with our home base in Zürich (Switzerland) and a growing branch in Budapest (Hungary) since 2016. Our passion is making virtual spaces real and creating images of the future that support people in their decision-making with architectural visualizations, 3D modeling, and innovative software developments. We are a fantastic crew of 40 employees from 20 countries with an open seat available – for you!
- You have deep knowledge and experience in the visualization business.
- A degree in the field of architecture or in other creative field of study is an advantage, but is not absolutely required.
- You are flexible and curious, interested in innovation and workflow effectiveness.
- You have very good skills in 3ds max and Corona Renderer, Photoshop and other software (Plug-Ins, Animation, Postproduction etc.)
- You have a good sense and a good eye for atmosphere, light and composition.
- You are looking forward to work in a team with lively exchange and support.
- You speak English well (our working language); Hungarian or German would be an advantage
You have a valid working permission in the European Union.
- You will lead CGI projects (still images, optional also animations, panorama tours etc.) independently and efficiently, based on delivered architectural plans, design briefings and other information.
- You will ensure highest aesthetic quality in compliance with the deadlines.
- You will communicate with the team manager in the main office in Zürich (Switzerland).
- You will be embedded in a team with a lively exchange of knowledge, and a great support to each other.